A Parade of Black
You pay out of pocket:
- For your nice things.
- At least one form of activity that brings Guild profit in a week.
Probably don’t need if no change is made/needed/not expired:
- Your groups Adventuring License
- Costs for other legal documents
Still maintain all other boons such as discounts at various vendors.
You can take a loan from the Guild on an approval with a x5 payback.
You can borrow items from the Guild on a 20% fee. Half is returned less cost of usage. Any cost not covered is converted to a loan subject to the 5x repayment terms. Items can be bought outright from the Guild at a discount comparable to vendors. Normal pricing policies apply.
- 100gp a week(basic room/board, tabs are kept and overages collected)
- an equal share of value found(as an additional full member of the party)
- Still resting from last Guild covered adventure